We’re on the lookout for smart, creative, entrepreneurial people who want to roll up their sleeves and get to work. If you fit the bill, submit your CV, cover letter and salary requirements via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zazoom Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are currently seeking to fill the following positions:
Senior Director of Distribution
The Senior Director of Distribution owns new publisher development and content syndication. They are responsible for building audiences around each of the company’s brands through new publishing relationships, as well as increasing revenue via our white label client business. The person in this role reports directly to the Executive Vice President of Revenue.
best generic viagra yahoo thesis topics in banking and finance https://raseproject.org/treat/cialis-reamstown/97/ https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/viagra-north-barrington/96/ source url layout paper kuleuven https://nyusternldp.blogs.stern.nyu.edu/examples-of-funny-introductions-about-yourself/ argumentative essay idea free resume examples for customer service how to help my child with homework case study information directions for viagra 100mg cheap personal statement editing service usa new deal essays otc version of cialis thesis proposal for nursing students five paragraph essay example homework biology help https://aspirebhdd.org/health/buying-cheap-cheap-viagra/12/ follow https://bmxunion.com/daily/thesis-title-nursing-management/49/ https://sigma-instruments.com/viagra-hypertension-treatment-13824/ essay on poor people ama research paper example engineering online resume follow link https://ncappa.org/term/art-extended-essay/4/ go here click here https://carlgans.org/report/education-and-coursework-resume/7/ https://tffa.org/businessplan/essay-why-i-love-pakistan-with-quotations/70/ best essay writing service in usa Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify areas of expansion for current partnerships by using current stable of content
- Help build a new audience network across premium publishers with desirable audiences
- Use ZMG’s content library to attract & retain a network of premium connected television publishers
- Increase white label video production by developing new relationships and building upon existing ones
- Work with content teams to stay current on brand development
- Own the development cycle of new content/franchises for publishing
- Identify current strengths and weaknesses of the brand catalogue and work seamlessly with the Publisher Account Managers to pivot, place and monetize
- Constantly identify, define and communicate unique value propositions in the content marketplace
- Contribute to content production as necessary
- Work with senior leadership on connected television syndication
- Keep team apprised of any personnel or direct report issues
- More than 4 years experience within online video publishing
- Experience negotiating digital content licensing with publishers is required
- “Hunter” personality
- Strong people skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully seek, negotiate and launch new partnerships
- Must be comfortable pitching product and supporting pitches with audience data
- Experience with content distribution platforms such as Vemba, Vidible, AOL & MSN dashboards
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment with hands-on responsibility for revenue & audience development
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Self-motivated, understands objectives and forges a path to reach them
- Must be located in NYC
- Must have existing publisher references
Zazoom Media Group is currently looking to add team members to their rapidly growing company. ZMG produces and distributes viral, short-form video content in multiple languages that is both entertaining and informative under multiple brands including Buzz60, Veuer, Grate and Full, Penny Gem and Mommy 3.0. ZMG pulls in millions of viewers a week and works closely with outside, top brand, clients to produce videos for their website. Candidates for this position MUST be willing to work morning, night and weekend shifts.
The Executive Producer (EP) digital content at ZMG will be involved in day-to-day pre-production, production and post-production responsibilities for ZMG’s content. The successful candidate will oversee production of trending news stories. This digital producer is responsible for the writing and review of scripts, supervising editing and hosting performance and timely distribution of videos while upholding ZMG’s editorial and production standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Executive Producer will be the creative video lead across several Zazoom Media Group digital brands.
- Will work to drive the tone and direction of several brands.
- Manage and train producers and talent
- Copy edit scripts, verify content rights and clearances, guide hosts’ story selection
- Secure interviews as needed
- Responsible for final proof and compliance of all videos
- Work with research/analytics team to understand success metrics and adjust content to incorporate ideas that improve the brandManage and train producers and talent.
- Strong leadership experience at a previous job in news. Experience in the digital space is a plus.
- Strong viral story selection capabilities and an understanding of what works in digital.
- Experience leading, training and managing a production team.
- Strong editorial judgement, willingness to experiment and ability to relate to audiences honestly and conversationally.
- Effective time-management and ability to produce excellent work on deadline.
- Must be curious and capable of identifying stories across different verticals with the goal of them going viral and being shared.
ZMG is looking for a creative who loves being on the cutting edge of storytelling to join our team of new media specialists. ZMG produces and distributes viral, short-form video content in multiple languages that is both entertaining and informative under multiple brands including Buzz60, Veuer, Grate & Full, Pennygem, and Mommy 3.0. ZMG pulls in millions of viewers a week and works closely with several major media groups. We’re a passionate group and are looking for like-minded individuals that share our ambition and vision.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with producers to create several pieces of short-form content per day
- Must be comfortable working under rigid deadlines
- Effectively tell stories visually across a variety of verticals and brands
- At least 2 years of video editing experience in the digital space
- Extensive experience with Final Cut Pro X
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and with acute attention to detail
- MUST be able to join us at our New York offices
- MUST have a background in news.
ZMG is looking for a Senior Producer, digital content with experience in short form video and a focus on News. The Senior Producer, digital content, at ZMG will be involved in day-to-day pre-production, production and post-production responsibilities for ZMG. The successful candidate will oversee production of trending news stories. This digital producer is responsible for the writing and review of scripts, supervising editing, editing and hosting digital videos across news and lifestyle categories. The timely distribution of videos is crucial while still upholding ZMG’s editorial and production standards.A candidate for this position MUST be willing to work early morning, night or weekend shifts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee production of several short-form digital videos on trending topics
- Write and edit scripts in a timely manner
- Provide feedback & critical evaluation of writing, hosting, voice-over and editing
- Produce content responding to trends as well as under an editorial schedule
- Create SEO friendly headlines, story descriptions and keywords in CMS
- Distribute content to distribution and custom partners via CMS
- News background preferred
- Acute attention to detail and a dedication to both quality and accuracy of visual storytelling
- At least two years experience as Associate Producer or Producer
- Deep understanding of trends and what works in the digital space
- Strong copy editing skills and ability to write short quippy scripts
- Strong understanding of web, social, mobile and emerging technologies
- Superior project management skills
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) and Content Delivery Networks (CDN) and Final Cut Pro X
ZMG is currently looking to add team members to their rapidly growing company. ZMG produces and distributes viral, short-form video content in multiple languages that is both entertaining and informative under multiple brands including our flagship brand, Buzz60. ZMG pulls in millions of viewers a week and works closely with several major media groups. We are in need of digital storytellers with a versatile skill-set and acute attention to detail. All positions MUST be willing to work morning, night and weekend shifts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Fast-turnaround production of high-quality digital video content
- Pitch, write, host and edit short-form videos
- Research stories and take story pitches from writers and producers
- Produce compelling video in a variety of categories, including (but not limited to) news, sports, entertainment and lifestyle
- At least five years production experience
- Strong viral story selection capabilities and an understanding of what works in the digital space
- Strong copy editing skills and ability to write short, quippy scripts
- Able to review and give notes on video content
- Able to edit competently on Final Cut Pro X
- Hosts will be responsible for pitching, writing, hosting and editing packages